This Lent we are focussing on water or rather the lack of it! Abdella lives in Afar one of the hottest regions in Ethiopia and he spends 10 hours every day collecting water for his family. Can you help us support those like Abdella who don’t have a nearby access to safe, clean water? Come and find out how at one of our Lent Appeal meetings.
We have meetings to suit you different days and times, large and small . At some meetings we will have a speaker from CAFOD’s International Programmes. We will also explore the resources for the Lent Appeal and tell you more about Abdella’s story.
So email me to book your place: email@example.com
All meetings will take place on zoom.
1. Saturday 23rd January from 3pm to 4:30pm Arundel & Brighton and Portsmouth Diocese joint meeting
2. Monday 25 January 7.30 pm to 9pm – Weybridge Deanery Lent Appeal Briefing
3. Wednesday 27 January 7pm to 8.30pm – St Leonard’s Deanery Lent Appeal Briefing
4. Friday 29 January 7.30 pm to 8.30 pm – Woking Deanery Lent Appeal Briefing
5. Saturday 30 January 10.00 am to 12.30 pm – SE Regional (six dioceses) Lent Appeal Briefing with speaker Conor Molloy CAFOD’s Country Director, Ethiopia.
Booking for this is via Eventbrite, here
6. Tuesday 3 February 10.30 to 11.30 am – Lent Appeal Briefing
7. Thursday 4 February 7.30 pm to 9pm – Guildford Deanery Lent Appeal Briefing
8. Friday 5 February 2.30 pm to 3.30pm – Lent Appeal Briefing
Please think about which meeting you would like to attend and let me know. A zoom link will be sent to you prior to the meeting except for the SE Regional meeting where you book yourself via Eventbrite. (Link above).